Do you want to change lives with nutrition?
We need voices sharing a new story of health. The old story goes something like this: You are fundamentally disempowered to improve your health. The only option you have is to take medications to quiet the symptoms, without addressing the underlying cause.
This is the new story: Your health is in your hands. If you change your nutrition, you can change your life. Dietary changes may seem difficult, but you are strong enough to make these changes.
If you are ready to start a career or side-hustle in holistic nutrition, this video is for you. I’m answering the questions I had before I signed up to become a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) five years ago. These are also the most common questions I receive from prospective students.
In this video, I answer the following frequently asked questions about the Nutritional Therapy Practitioner program:
- How is the nutritional therapy association different from other nutrition programs? Learn how NTA compares to another online option, The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, as well as a Registered Dietician program.
- What is the Functional Evaluation? Discover what makes the NTP program so unique — you learn the language of the body through hands-on evaluation.
- What can I do as a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner? Many doors will open to a career where you’ll support others in changing their lives through nutrition.
- Can I do this program if I’m working full-time, or a parent, or a student? Understand the work load and time requirements so you can make the best choice.
- What’s the difference between a Nutritional Therapy Consultant (or NTC) and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (or NTP)? This is one of the most common questions I receive.
- Is NTA right for me? After watching this video, you’ll have a sense of whether to pursue this career path.
What to do next
The NTP courses begin in September, so you meed to register before the end of August. Here are the steps to take:
- Read my post, What Is A Nutritional Therapy Practitioner? I wrote this because it is the resource I wish I had, before I signed up for the program.
- Watch my video, How To Learn the Language of the Body. You’ll get an introduction to the magic of the Functional Evaluation with an NTA instructor.
- Call an admissions officer at Nutritional Therapy Association to discuss any questions you have, and to ensure the program is a fit.
- Register before August 31st to ensure a spot in the Fall classes. View class locations here.
- When you register, tell them Lauren sent you!