- Are you afraid of the conflict that may arise going bare-faced in a masked world?
- Have you had stressful, uncomfortable experiences going bare-faced?
- Do your habits of people-pleasing impede your ability to stand in the truth?
Today, I and my friend and fellow truth-teller Laura Jane Bolton (who makes hilarious awake memes!) discuss going mask-free with grace and humor.
We share actionable steps if you feel jaded by past experiences or afraid of potential conflict.
This is a process you can have fun with as you step into your courage and individuality!
LINKS + RESOURCES
- Follow Laura Jane Bolton on Instagram, Telegram, and her newsletter
- Behind the Scenes of Covid Vaccines: A Guide for Truth-Seekers (free download with evidence-based info debunking masks)