Three Ingredient Coconut Flour Cookies
Egg free coconut flour cookies! I want to sing it from the rooftops! But wait… it gets even better: these golden brown, bite-sized morsels require only three ingredients and come together in 5 minutes flat.
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor or blend with a pastry blender.
- The dough will be soft and slightly sticky.
- Divide into 8 small balls and flatten slightly on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are light golden, about 9 minutes.
- These over bake quickly, so keep an eye on them.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet or they will crumble.