Your body is a filter for the pollutants and toxins it encounters on a daily basis.
If you’re on any healing journey, or want to support your health long-term, regular detoxification is key.
Today, I’m sharing 8 simple detox techniques I use every day.
Besides health, another benefit of this detox routine is radiance.
These techniques will literally make you glow from the inside out!
I’ve seen this happen on my own healing journey, and with my clients.
Here are links to the items I mention in the video
- Earthing – I mentioned studies on the benefits of earthing
- Breast Massage – I like Living Libations Breast Massage Oil
- Dry Brushing – I recommend the Tampico Skin Brush and here is a tutorial on dry brushing
- EMF Remediation
- Lemon Water
- Oil Pulling – Here is the ozonated oil for oil pulling, and here is how to do oil pulling with coconut oil
- Chlorella – I like Sun Potion Chlorella
- Water Filter — I mentioned my Berkey Water Filter for fluoride removal
- Join me on Telegram here, a social platform free of medical censorship
- If you’re interested in working with me, I take a small number of clients a few times per year, and we heal the root causes of your food/weight problems. You can get on my waitlist here.
Enjoyed this video! Ive done a number of your suggestions and you have given me the push to get back to them on a regular basis.
The earthing is difficult for me in the summer as living in a condo, i know the grass is sprayed with chemicals! Would my concrete patio be an option?
When in FL for winter months i do have a lawn but also sand burs. Try to get to the beach when i can.
Thanks for all your helpful info as well as your recipes i use frequently.
Hi Arlene! Concrete can conduct the earth’s charge, as long as the concrete is directly on the earth. Or, can you put a cotton (or other natural fiber) picnic blanket on the grass and lay on that? The earth’s charge will go through the blanket, just like it will go through clothes. The earth’s charge will not go through materials like rubber.
l have 2 questions. As far as Earthing, I live in the desert so being barefoot or lying on the ground is usually prickly. I have seen Earthing shoes advertised, do they work? For the oil pulling, I would love to do this but I have silver fillings and I read somewhere that you shouldn’t oil pull if you have them.
I have tried earthing shoes — they aren’t as effective as earthing, but better than nothing. That’s a good question about the oil pulling with fillings, I’ve heard it’s best not to oil pull with mercury fillings until they are safely removed, here’s some perspective on that: https://holisticdentistmelbourne.com/truth-oil-pulling-dental-perspective/