In my annual Empowered Cyber Monday Guide, I share sales and coupon codes from the wellness companies I trust.
Cyber Monday is traditionally a celebration of mindless, unsustainable Western consumerism, but I’m on a mission to bring more awareness to our buying choices.
The brands mentioned meet my standards of integrity, ingredient quality, and sustainability.
Unless otherwise mentioned, these deals are available today only, Monday the 28th.
Use the sales below to stock up on your Christmas gifts or the products you’ve been eyeing for a while (I know you’ve heard me rave about these products many times before – I’ve used them all for years!). You’ll support both your healthy lifestyle and these holistic-minded companies.
$170 off Berkey Water Filter Set
A Big Berkey has been my go-to water filter for the last six years for the following reasons:
- It is the most affordable filter that effectively removes fluoride.
- It also removes chlorine, microorganisms, heavy metals and pharmaceuticals.
- Maintenance work and cost is minimal, and assembly is easy.
- For emergency preparedness purposes, it can turn pool water into drinking water without electricity.
- It is travel-friendly, unlike under-counter options.
Black Friday Berkey Set
For Black Friday, Berkey is offering a set of their essential products. The set includes:
- One water Big Berkey water filter base
- One stainless steel stand
- 1 set of carbon filters
- 1 set of fluoride-removing filters (you need both the carbon and fluoride filters, if your water is fluoridated)
- 1 6-pack of glass water bottles
- 1 glass carafe
This set is a $443 value for $273. That’s $170 off!
Berkey filters rarely go on sale, so this is the first time I’ve seen a discount like this. It’s a great option for a holiday that will make a difference in someone’s health.
20% off Holistic Skincare
I’ve been privileged to learn about holistic skincare from Michelle Ornstein, founder of Enessa and one of the leading organic estheticians in LA. I’ve shared my experience with Enessa products over the last three years, and am dedicated to this brand. Michelle’s potent and pristine formulations come from her experience, vast knowledge, and intuitive understanding of plant extracts.
The two essentials I recommend are:
- The Acne Kit, a set of products formulated for sensitive but acne-prone skin. These products, particularly the Clove Acne Control, have transformed my skin.
- The Anti-Aging Kit, an ultra-nourishing set of products which use potent plant extracts and essential oils. I don’t personally use this line, as I have oily/acne prone skin, but my mom swears by this set.
Save 20% at Enessa
- Get one of the above kits and/or any other products at Enessa.
- Use coupon EMPOWEREDMONDAY for 20% off your entire order
- Get free shipping on orders over $75
25% Off Raw Hair Care
I made the transition to raw, holistic hair care four years ago and never looked back. Now, my hair is ultra-low maintenance and healthier than ever. Are you ready to switch to a holistic hair routine?
Today only, you can get 25% off Morrocco Method’s bestsellers here.
The essentials I recommend include:
- Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
- Earth Essence Shampoo
- Diamond Crystal Mist
Infrared Healing Mat
My Biomat was my first major investment in a healing tool. I purchased it when I was living in a dorm-style housing situation. I wanted to incorporate infrared therapy into my life, but it had to portable and compact. A Biomat fit the bill!
What is a Biomat?
A Biomat is a healing mat with three components:
- Far infrared rays provide anti-inflammation, nervous system, and cell regeneration benefits
- Negative ions have been shown to improve mood, and they also improve air quality by neutralizing pollutants and toxins
- Amethyst crystals facilitate the far infrared light penetration, and also carry subtle energy patterns that help shift the body into healing
I’ve used my Biomat at least three times per week for the last three years. I tend to use it before bed, to put me into a deep relaxed state and to turn on healing processes before I sleep.
I also use it during the day when I feel like I’m in a fight-or-flight state. It immediately shifts my nervous system into the Parasympathetic (rest/digest/heal) mode. If you struggle with high cortisol, a Biomat can be a powerful tool in rebalancing your nervous system so your stress hormones can balance.
Save $350 On A Biomat
There are different sizing options for the Biomat, and you need three components:
- The Biomat
- The Quantum cover (the cloth cover, which protects the mat against sweat and debris)
- The Biomat Pillow
For Cyber Monday, you will get a FREE BIOMAT PILLOW (a $350 value) when you purchase any Biomat and cover. I use and recommend the Single size.
The Fine Print: I’m not a fan of fine print, but here’s the deal with the free pillow. First, you order your Biomat and cover. When it arrives, you’ll get emailed a coupon for the free pillow. Is this process as streamlined as I would like? No. But do you still save $350, and is it worth it? Yep.
To learn more about Biomat therapy, watch my Wellness Room Tour:
Want to burn 600 calories while sitting? I know, I know. That doesn’t sound like me. I don’t title posts with terms like Melt the fat! or Get the six-pack! I share support for a healthy body rather than body aesthetics.
An infrared sauna does burn up to 600 calories while you sit and relax, and this means significant health benefits. Infrared light therapy increases one’s metabolic rate, supports balanced hormones, encourages skin health, and reduces inflammation. The benefits of sweating in an infrared sauna also means significant detoxification.
The most influential investment in my health is my infrared sauna. I’ve been using it for a couple years to support areas of my health that didn’t fully respond to lifestyle or nutrition changes.
Want to learn more about infrared sauna therapy? Read my sauna review here for more information, and also watch that Wellness Room Tour video above.
For Cyber Monday, save $200 and get free shipping (an additional $100 savings) on any sauna model.
HOW TO GET THE DISCOUNT
- Call Sunlighten to place your order. I know, I know: actually calling on the phone? Who does that anymore? But it’s important to talk to a rep to ensure you’re getting the right sauna for your needs.
- To get the discount, tell the representative that Lauren sent you.
25% Off Organic Groceries
Thrive Market is like Amazon Prime + Costco + Your Local Health Food Store. It offers 25 – 50% off your trusted health foods, wellness supplies, and supplements.
Here’s how Thrive Market works:
- Like Costco, you pay a small yearly membership fee
- You have a 30-day free trial membership period
- You get immediate access to Thrive’s wholesale prices
- You save hundreds on the ingredients you use daily (I saved the price of my yearly membership fee with just one order!)
- For each new membership, Thrive donates a membership to a family in need
This offer is for new customers: Sign up through this link to get 25% off your first order, plus a 30-day free trial membership
You’ll also get access to 30% off the entire line of Thrive’s private label products, just today. Thrive uses the highest standards of integrity and sustainability to source for their private line, a primary reason why I love and support this company.
(If you’re already a Thrive member, you’ll also 30% off the Thrive private label line!)