With my history of autoimmune disease, I prioritize a healthy living space. I know that toxicity can put my body over the edge.
I previously invested in the top-of-the-line air filter, called an IQ Air. However, it runs about $900. It’s also very large and bulky. I wanted to find an effective and much more affordable option to recommend.
AirDoctor is everything I was looking for in a filter, for a much more accessible price point. I’ve used it for two years now. It’s helped with the indoor air quality from off-gassing materials in my living space (new flooring and paint), as well as the Northwest wildfire smoke.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AIRDOCTOR AIR FILTER
- How often do I have to replace the filter? Based on average use, replace the carbon filters every 6 months and the Hepa filter every year. You can save $60 by getting these filter replacements on autoship here.
- How do I replace the filters? I show you in the above video — it’s extremely easy.
- How long do you keep it on? I prefer to leave mine on 24/7, on the Auto setting.
- Does it work for toxic mold? Air Doctor captures mold particles suspended in the air. However, it cannot remove mold spores that are on surfaces.
- How much does it weight? 18 pounds — it’s very easy to move!
REVIEWS FROM READERS
I’ve been recommending AirDoctor for a couple years now, and here’s some of the feedback I’ve gotten from those of you who have purchased one:
I got this a few months ago. Absolutely fantastic and wow what a difference. – Don J.
I got two of these, love them! – Vicki L.
My brother bought the AirDoctor & we have it working for the last two days now and we love it. – Forrest H.
This was perfect. AirDoctor and IQAir are the two brands that the environmental specialist that I’ve consulted with has recommended. I’m likely to go with the Air doctor given that I can get two of them for less than one of the IQAir models. – N. D.
I purchased an AirDoctor that you recommend. I love it. Thank you for all you do and share with us. – Lori E.
$300 OFF AIRDOCTOR
With my referral link here, you can get $300 off your AirDoctor.
They have now expanded their models. The one I have is the AirDoctor3000, but they now offer a smaller and a larger size.