You might think that processed foods and environmental chemicals threaten public health.
But have you ever considered that cancel culture might be a health threat of similar proportions?
Since starting Empowered Sustenance 8 years ago, I’ve shared little-known data and medical science. These sources typically challenge the mainstream assumptions about health.
Eventually, however, this data is often adopted into the mainstream because independent voices — like mine — popularize this information. We help people access the full spectrum of data so they can form their own opinions and make more fully-informed choices about their health.
But now, things are really different.
Radically and disturbingly different.
If you value making fully-informed health choices, then you’ve got to understand what’s happening with cancel culture. This video will open your eyes.
I include lots of specific examples of “data canceling” that might make your jaw drop.
Resources and further reading mentioned in the video:
- My articles debunking the Diet-Heart Hypothesis (low fat craze): 1, 2
- Debunking myths of traditional dieting and weight loss: 1, 2
- Long-term harm of psychotropic drugs: 1, 2, 3
- The retracted Johns Hopkins Study
- The largest randomized trial done on mask efficacy — “The Danish Mask Study“
- The Unreported Truths About Covid-19 And Lockdowns by Alex Berenson
- The Contagion Myth By Dr. Tomas Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell
- Interview with North Korean defector Yeonmi Park on cancel culture
- Pre-order The Invisible Corset