You’re probably heard the standard advice for anxiety, everything ranging from “Go see your doctor and get a pill,” to ” take some CBD oil and go to a yoga class!”
Maybe that didn’t work for you, or wasn’t enough for you — that was my experience, too. Today, I’m sharing three key things that allowed me to overcome my debilitating anxiety (I’m talking random panic attacks in the grocery store) to having positive, stable mental health even during these uncertain times.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How your anxiety provides vital spiritual information
- If the “brain chemical imbalance” theory of anxiety and depression is actually true
- How the various “Rulebooks” in your life create chronic anxiety
- An easy energy medicine technique to support emotional wellbeing
Further Resources and Reading:
- Long-term harm of psychotropic drugs: 1, 2, 3
- The Invisible Corset
- What to expect from flower essence therapy
- What flower essence is right for you?
Food without Fear Program
If you want my help in healing your relationship with food and body image, I’d love to support you in my Food without Fear Program. This is an intensely transformative 8-week program for spiritually-minded individuals. It includes group coaching, personalized energy healing, a 200-page workbook, and comprehensive teaching modules.
After Food without Fear, you’ll establish a sustainable, healthy relationship with food and enjoy eating with ease and freedom. And you’ll feel comfortable and confident in your body!
Learn More: Food Without Fear Program
Leave a Comment