Three ingredient paleo recipes, no chemicals allowed
Recently, Buzzfeed trapped me on their site with a post of cat memes when I found a clever compilation of Genius 3 Ingredient Recipes there. But my heart sunk when I saw that most of the recipes called for chemical-laden processed ingredients like cake mix, whipped topping, shortening, pre-made pie crusts and chocolate wafer cookies. I was bummed, and decided to use the idea to create a list of three ingredient paleo recipes. Grains, dairy, refined sugar and chemicals aren’t invited to this party. Happy three-ingredient cooking!
P.S. Salt and pepper are “freebie” ingredients and don’t count 🙂
1. Cauliflower + Eggs + Curry Powder = Cauliflower Wraps
Perfect for enjoying with your favorite filling. Recipe here.
2. Banana + Nut Butter + Chocolate Chips = Chocolate Banana Bites
A healthy snack to satisfy your sweet tooth, and also something kids love to make. Recipe here.
3. Strawberries + Bananas + Ginger = Strawberry Ginger Sorbet
A delicious summer soft-serve made with fruit. Recipe here.
4. Coconut Butter + Garlic + Olive Oil = Egg Free Mayonnaise
Perfect for dipping veggies, using in sauces, and spreading on sandwiches. Recipe here.
5. Bell Pepper + Tuna + Mayonnaise = Tuna-Stuffed Peppers
A super quick meal. Use homemade mayonnaise made with coconut oil/olive oil for paleo-friendly mayo without vegetable oil. Recipe here.
6. Coconut oil + Honey + Coconut Milk = Caramel Sauce
Silky, dreamy, sweet. Recipe here.
7. Almonds + Hazelnuts + Vanilla Beans = Toasted Almond Hazelnut Butter
Homemade nut butter is so much more flavorful than store-bought – and cheaper, too! Recipe here.
8. Pecans + Dates + Chocolate Chips = Chocolate “Turtles”
It couldn’t be easier to create a healthy alternative to Turtles candy. Recipe here.
9. Coconut Flour + Shredded Coconut + Banana = Paleo “Oatmeal”
This oat-free “oatmeal” is a warming breakfast porridge. Recipe here.
10. Watermelon + Coconut Milk + Garnishes = Watermelon Cake
The frosting is made with coconut cream, which is the thick part that separates to the top of a can of full-fat coconut milk. Recipe here.
11. Cocoa Powder + Honey + Coconut Oil = Chocolate Cups
Fill with fresh fruit or ice cream for a cute dessert. Recipe here.
12. Tulsi Tea + Gelatin + Honey = Hormone-Balancing Tulsi Geleé
Tulsi tea and gelatin both support hormone balance. Learn about these ingredients and get the recipe here.
13. Pumpkin + Eggs + Coconut oil = Pumpkin Pancakes
A quick and delicious breakfast! Recipe here.
14. Apples + Caramel + Coconut Cream = Caramel Apples
Who knew caramel apples were so easy to make with healthy ingredients? Recipe here.
15. Banana + Chocolate + Pistachios = Banana Sushi
Adorable concept and kids love personalizing their “sushi” with a variety of toppings. Recipe here.
16. Plantain + Baking Soda + Egg = Plantain Waffles
Three ingredient waffles? Sign me up! Recipe here.
17. Avocado + Basil + Lemon = Avocado Pesto Sauce
This would be delicious served with Zucchini Noodles or with spaghetti squash for a paleo pasta meal. Recipe here.
18. Apricot Preserves + Coconut Aminos + Apple Cider Vinegar = Sweet and Sour Sauce
Coconut aminos taste very similar to soy sauce, but contain no soy. Recipe here.
19. Coconut milk + Eggs + Banana = Banana Custard
Top with nuts and maple syrup, if desired. Recipe here.
20. Bananas + Eggs + Instant Coffee = Coffee Pancakes
Get your morning coffee and pancakes in one bite. Recipe here.
21. Portobellos + Proscuitto + Eggs = Baked Eggs in Mushroom Cups
A new way to enjoy your morning eggs. Recipe here.
22. Coconut Milk + Sweetener + Probiotic Capsule = Coconut Milk Yogurt
A creamy and dairy-free yogurt. Recipe here.
23. Bananas + Almond Butter + Honey = Almond Crunch Ice Cream
No ice cream maker needed! Recipe here.
24. Cocoa + Coconut Milk + Maple Syrup = Chocolate Mousse
A thick and creamy mousse without dairy or eggs. Recipe here.
25. Dates + Non-Dairy Milk + Unsweetened Chocolate = Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Is your mouth watering yet? Recipe here.
Have you tried any of these three ingredient recipes? Don’t forget to share the post if you enjoyed!
These look amazing . Wondering if you have more main dish recipes anywhere.