Using frozen broccoli florets takes virtually all the preparation time out of roasted broccoli, without sacrificing texture or flavor. Curry Powder or Old Bay Seasoning adds a slightly spicy, earthy kick to these addictive veggies. This is one of my favorite go-to veggie dishes because it is quick and easy.
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning or curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2-3 Tbs. melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Divide the broccoli between the two sheets and toss with the Old Bay, salt, and olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes, then flip the florets over. Roast for anther 15 minutes, until golden brown in spots and tender.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups, or 3-4 servings.