Healthy hair starts with a holistic approach.
You value non-toxic products like me, but don’t do what I did. I went an entire year without buying shampoo because I didn’t find one that fit my ingredient standards.
Finally, after unsuccessful experimenting with homemade hair care, I found Morrocco Method’s approach to holistic hair care. Now, I’ve used Morrocco Method exclusively for 3 years.
Does your "natural" hair care hide these problem ingredients?
- Formaldehyde hiding in ingredients like Fragrance, Parfum, and DMDM hydantoin
- Silicone, which creates a plasticy residue on the hair and scalp
- Preservatives linked to cancer, such as parabens
When you put these chemicals on your skin, they are absorbed straight into your bloodstream without filtering of any kind,
Putting chemicals on your skin or scalp, such as getting a hair dye, may actually be worse than eating them. When you eat something, the enzymes in your saliva and stomach help to break it down and flush it out of your body. However, when you put these chemicals on your skin, they are absorbed straight into your bloodstream without filtering of any kind, going directly to your delicate organs.
Now I just wash, comb, and go!
I used to have to wash [my hair] every day to keep it looking clean and use several styling products to tame all the frizz and to define my waves. Now I just wash, comb, and go and when it’s completely dry, it’s gorgeous! I’ve even been able to skip washing my hair and still wear it down… unheard of for me in the past!
5 Rules of Holistic Hair Care
Morrocco Method is the only product line that meets my 5 Rules of Holistic Hair Care:
- Avoid foaming agents. Sudsing shampoos strip the hair of the scalp’s moisturizing, protective oils. A gentle approach cleanses without stripping the hair.
- Avoid toxins. All of the ingredients in MM products are safe enough to eat.
- Use a pH balanced approach. MM shampoos match the pH of the scalp, supporting balanced oil production for healthy hair.
- Minimize heat styling. The MM routine includes boar bristle brushing for shiny, smooth hair without heat.
- Color without toxins. Henna and plant extracts deep condition, highlight, and color hair without the carcinogens in other hair dyes.
My hair was shiny, thick, and bouncey with no styling and no products.
After a week of au natural hair care with Morrocco Method, my hair was shiny, thick (not stripped), and bouncey with no styling and no products. I just finger-combed after washing (to avoid breakage with the comb), let it air dry, and then just brush it out good with the boars hair brush. My hair loved the clay hair mask, and it really did help speed the detox period up. Thank you for recommending it!
The Empower Your Hair Kit
- Cleanse using the gentle botanical surfactants in Morrocco Method’s shampoo.
- Detox regularly using Zen Detox, an herbal + clay hair mask.
- Stimulate growth with the scalp massager.
- Moisturize and restore with the luxurious Diamond Crystal Mist.
I put together the exclusive Empower Your Hair Kit so you save 30% on these holistic hair care essentials.