Cook allergen-free meals for your family, without stress.
The health of humanity depends on getting into the kitchen and preparing real food from scratch. Don’t believe anyone who offers a health solution without the inclusion of home-cooked meals. While you can’t cut out the cooking, you can cut out the stress with Real Plans.
Like many of you, I grew up on many convenience food meals (Hamburger Helper, anyone?). When I began a grain free lifestyle, I suddenly found my sanity and schedule reliant on meal planning. I wish I had access to Real Plans years ago when I began my paleo lifestyle.
Today the average American spends a mere 27 minutes a day on food preparation (another four minutes cleaning up); that’s less than half the time that we spent cooking and cleaning up when Julia arrived on our television screens. It’s also less than half the time it takes to watch a single episode of “Top Chef” or “Chopped” or “The Next Food Network Star.”
What I'm doing, thanks to Real Plans
- I’m spending just 10 minutes a week creating my meal plan and shopping list
- I’m preparing seasonal ingredients from the farmer’s market
- I’m deciding when I want to enjoy dinner leftovers, and how much
- I’m easily altering my menu as I re-introduce or eliminate foods from my diet
What I'm not doing, thanks to Real Plans
- I’m not forgetting ingredients in the back of my fridge
- I’m not forgetting ingredients at the store
- I’m not forgetting meal-time prep, such as thawing out meat
- I’m not forgetting to make new recipes I’ve discovered
The more time a nation devotes to food preparation at home, the lower its rate of obesity. In fact, the amount of time spent cooking predicts obesity rates more reliably than female participation in the labor force or income. Other research supports the idea that cooking is a better predictor of a healthful diet than social class.
Watch how I make my meal plans in minutes:
What you get with Real Plans
- Customized meal plans for your unique diet
- Nutrition data for your meals (a new addition)
- 1,500 recipes from your favorite bloggers
- The free mobile app – access your meal plans and shopping list at the store
- 24/7 support from the Real Plans Team
Get your customized meal plans
- Click below to sign up with Real Plans
- Select the Annual Billing option for the lowest monthly price of just $6
- Download the free mobile app for iPhone or Android (search Real Plans in App store)