The answers for healing are within the body
We’re facing an enormous challenge: the Western diet has failed us, and now Western medicine is failing us.
The only person who has the answers for our health is our own body. It’s time we start asking our own body “What are my symptoms telling me? What nutrients do I need to heal?” We must learn the language of our body to gain the answers.
The Nutritional Therapy Association is for those who want to address the underlying cause of illness, instead of silencing symptoms. For those who are brave enough to listen to the voice of their body over the voice of Institutional Medicine. Most importantly, it’s for those who want to help others tap into the healing wisdom within their own bodies.
“I’m interested in becoming a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner!”
I went through the training to become a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner or NTP five years ago. I was seeking information to support my own healing, which I got. But I also gained the insight and tools to make nutrition my career.
When I first began the training, Empowered Sustenance was a baby blog. When I graduated, I had the knowledge to empower people to change their lives with nutrition.
The Nutritional Therapy Association will change your life, and the lives of the people you will touch in the future. If you this feels like a fit, and you are ready to dedicate yourself to the program, then you can register for the Fall 2017 classes.
What to do next:
- Read my post, What Is A Nutritional Therapy Practitioner? I wrote this because it is the resource I wish I had, before I signed up for the program.
- Watch my video Frequently Asked Questions about Becoming an NTP.
- Call an admissions officer at Nutritional Therapy Association to discuss any other you have.
- Register before August 31st to ensure a spot in the Fall classes. View class locations here.
- When you register, tell them Lauren sent you!