Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes
Did you know that you can create a stack of nourishing, delicious pancakes with only pumpkin puree, eggs and a bit of coconut oil?
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ? tsp. cinnamon
- Coconut oil for the pan
- Raw butter, raw honey, maple syrup, or fruit butter for serving
- Warm a cast iron pan over medium high heat.
- Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, and cinnamon.
- Add about a tablespoon of coconut oil to the hot pan and swirl to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Use about two scant tablespoons of batter for each pancake. They flip best when the pancakes are small.
- Cook until golden on the bottom and slightly opaque in the center and around the edges.
- Flip, brown on the other side, and serve.
- Makes about 8 small pancakes, for 1 large serving or 2 medium servings.