At Empowered Sustenance, You’ll Reach a Niche of Wellness enthusiasts
Empowered Sustenance readers know the choices they make each day influence their own health and the health of the planet. They seek information, products and services to support their journey of holistic health.
This highly engaged audience craves tools that empower and sustain their natural lifestyle. From chemical free skincare to nutrient-dense foods, the Empowered Sustenance community wants to support innovative health solutions.
How to work with me
I partner with healthy living, Paleo/Primal and and non-toxic companies to share everything from food, supplements, household items, body care products and healthy living services with my readers.
I work with companies through sponsored posts, sponsored giveaways and affiliate programs.
Ready to connect with the Empowered Sustenance community?
- Use the form below to contact me, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell me about your product/service, and why you think it’s a good fit for Empowered Sustenance. Please include your website, as well as any links to your social media.
- If your product/service fits with Empowered Sustenance, I’ll look forward to trying it myself. I only recommend products with which I’ve had a wonderful personal experience. From there, we can discuss forms of promotion and scheduling.
Examples of sponsored content
- Sponsored post for Enessa Skin Care
- Sponsored post for DefenderShield
- Sponsored recipe for Gaia Herbs
Examples of affiliate partnerships
What my sponsors have to say about their experience:
I have to say, I work with a lot of bloggers and I just want to tell you it’s been a pleasure working with you! You are organized, sharp, and thorough, so thanks. Dana Govern, Business Director at Wild Mint Shop
Lauren was a pleasure to work with on our Primal Pit Paste giveaway. She was fast, professional and the giveaway was an amazing success. Her readers listen to her! Lauren has a direct approach that her readers love and her writing style and website are very impressive. We love working with her and will surely plan to do more giveaways/projects with her in the future. Lisa Kimball, Marketing Director at Primal Pit Paste